Welcome to Hinsdale Community Preschool!A Parent Cooperative Founded in 1942
Licensed by the State of Illinois
Our Mission...To provide an excellent preschool educational experience which ensures that we meet the diverse needs of individual students, in partnership with parents, to promote early learning and assist in forming the cornerstone of a lifelong love of learning.
At Hinsdale Community Preschool we...Provide a nurturing environment where children grow academically, socially and emotionally in each of our classes.
- Three teachers teach each class, with a maximum of 20 students
(1:6 adult/child ratio)
- A dedicated staff of professionals each holding a Bachelor and/or Masters degree in Early Childhood Development.
- AM Preschool classes for children age 2-4 - Just for Me Two, Juniors & Seniors
- AM Enrichment Class for Preschoolers - Discovery Kids
- PM Enrichment Classes for Preschoolers - Discovery S.T.E.A.M., BookWorms, LaPetite Masters Art
- PM Enrichment Classes for Kindergartners - Discovery S.T.E.A.M. Kindergarten, BookWorms, Discovery Kids Kindergarten
- Extended Day Learning Opportunity - for Seniors on Mondays
- We are a Music Keys/Musikgarten School! Our Music Keys teacher visits our preschool classes twice a month!
HCP is the only Parent Cooperative in Hinsdale and the surrounding area!
Benefits of a Co-Op include:
- First-hand knowledge of your child's learning needs and style - academically and socially because you participate in the classroom experience.
- Developing a strong relationship with the staff because staff and parents work closely together to meet the needs of your child.
- Actively assist in maintaining the workings of the school as a member of the Board or a committee (fundraising, hospitality, publicity, buildings & grounds)
- Gaining valuable insight into early childhood development through parent educational seminars including a Kindergarten Readiness Panel presented by experienced current and/or alumni kindergarten parents.
- Building lifelong friendships with other parents and their children through your experiences in and out of the classroom.
- Truly being able to monitor your child's progress throughout the year because you have been in the classroom and have seen them grow, develop and change - in their choice of activities, in their self-expression and self-confidence, and in their friendships.
630-325-7484, or director@hinsdalePreschool.com
Shop at AmazonSmile and Donate to Hinsdale Community Preschool Automatically